customize the Headrush Screen Lock image
The Screen Lock feature disables the touchscreen and gives you a simple interface that shows your current rig name, setlist name, and a customizable image.
To customize the Screen Lock image:
- Connect your computer to the HeadRush Pedalboard’s USB port using a standard USB cable.
- With your computer powered on, power on the HeadRush Pedalboard using the power switch.
- Tap the button in the upper-right corner of the screen and then tap Global Settings.
- In the Global Settings screen, tap thebutton in the upper-right corner of the screen, and tap USB Transfer. On your computer, the HeadRush Pedalboard will appear as a mass-storage device called HeadRush.
Windows users: If this is the first time you’ve connected it to this computer, you may need to wait a minute while it installs the class-compliant drivers.
- Open the HeadRush drive.
- Place a .png, .bmp, .jpg, or .jpeg file named LockScreenLogo in the root directory of the HeadRush drive. We recommend using an 800×400-pixel image (it will be automatically scaled to this size after transferring it). Note that any changes you make to the contents of your HeadRush will not be final until after the next step, but any changes you make to the files on your computer are immediate.
- To apply your changes to the contents of HeadRush, tap Sync. This will “commit” any changes you made. As the HeadRush Pedalboard analyzes and imports the files, a meter on the display will indicate its progress. The normal Global Settings screen will reappear when the process is finished.
To cancel your changes the contents of HeadRush, tapin the upper-left corner. This will cancel any changes you made. Any changes you made to files on your computer will remain, though.