KEMPER AMP PROFILING 2021
Amp: Bogner Shiva amp profile
- 1 kemper rig,
- kemper rig profiled and optimized for single coil guitars and humbucker guitars,
- Amp: Bogner® Shiva,
- Cabinet: 212 Mesa Boogie® Recto with V30 celestion,
- Mic: SM57 Shure® .
Use the various combinations of stomps as in the demo video, activate the DIST stomp for a rock, full and lead sound. Activate the chorus stomp (to be exact it’s a detune) and give a more stereo impact to your sound.
Tips for use:
- Tone 1: Activate EQ DELAY and REV for a rhythmic sound (also great for arpeggios),
- Tone 2: Activate DIST and REV for a more aggressive sound (great for power, riffs and more),
- Tone 3: Activate COMP EQ CHORUS DELAY and REV for a very 80s sound (also great for arpeggios),
- Tone 4: Activates DIST EQ DELAY and REV for a solo sound.
If you like, write in the comments of the YouTube video which is your favorite setting!