IR Rectifier 212 V30
Impulse response made with a Mesa Boogie® Rectifier 212 cab with Celestion® Vintage 30 speakers
Impulses ready to be loaded into digital modelers or outboard IR loader such as:
Kemper Amp, Line 6 (Helix, Hx stomp, PodGo, Hx Effect, etc…) Headrush (Pedalboard, Gigboard, Mx5 etc…) Mooer (GE 300 250 200 150 etc…) Fractal Audio System (Axe Fx III, FM3, FM 9 etc….)Two Notes, Ampero, Nux, any software and hardware that can import external IRs etc….
- Tot. 10 IR
- Speaker: Celestion® Vintage 30 speakers
- Cab: Mesa Boogie® Rectifier 212
- Mic: Shure® SM57 – Heil® Sound PR40 – SE VR1 Voodoo
- File Formats .wav
- included following sample rates: 44.1 kHz and 48kHz
- Bit Depth: 24bit
- Captured with Marshall® EL34 50/50 tube power amp
- Preamp mic: Focusrite® Isa Two Channel
We have selected from our work only the best impulses based on their response on the various digital devices on the market.
We have tried to test every single impulse on the brands most used by guitarists (such as Kemper, Line6, Fractal, Mooer, Headrush, Ampero etc ..)
We remember that the final result of every single ir depends on many factors such as: the device used , the guitar, the monitoring system, the settings used (such as Louw & High cut of the devices) and many other factors.