SESSION MAN volume 1
Kemper Amp pack – ready to play
- Tot. 10 kemper rigs ready to play + 4 IRs
- CLEAN POP: An arpeggios sound to use both alone and in a pop/rock song mix as in the audio video demo!
- SLOW LEAD: A very versatile sound without being too invasive. It sounds a lot of stratocaster but also fits the more Les Paul style sounds! Playing with the volume pot we can get many different stages (clean – crunch – lead)
- FINGER DANCE: A slightly drier sound from the effects to have a better rhythmic impact, especially with the use of fingers in rhythmic accompaniment!
- STRATO STYLE: A very rhythmic crunchy sound (but also solo if you want). Depending on your tastes, it can recall a rhythmic sound in the style of John Mayer or a Jimi Hendrix.
- 80s STYLE: A powerful sound but with “air” around it, in order to recall the cotonata atmosphere of the 80s. Always useful as a rhythmic sound (on occasion also valid as a soloist)
- HiVOLTAGE POWER: Pure power available! It follows a lot the dynamics of our touch … for an Acdc or Airbourne style sound give a lot of right pulse gas! A sound that doesn’t let you breathe when used with the right rock riff!
- COMPRESSOR POWER: Suitable for more classic pop or modern rock. It opens up the sound of the song where it is inserted. The compression of the rig allows to give the right power to the execution. Very suitable for power chords and defined chords!
- DELAY AMBIENT RHYTHM: A sound that can remind many famous guitarists (like The Edge but not only). Opens the doors to the composer’s imagination!
- FUNKY: A lot of rhythmic right hand, a high level of compression and a lot of groove!
- LES PAUL PUSH: A pushed sound for those who want to enjoy with their Les Paul! By playing with the volume you can get various stages of gain (from light crunch to the worst distortion)
- 4 IRs (3 Vintage 30 + 1 G12H)
- Info PDF presets and general infos
- Pack compatible with all Kemper amp devices:
Kemper amp rack – head – stage
- It is recommended to use the RM editor to import files.
- Always keep your device updated to the latest version available online!