Gary Moore’s amps kemper pack
LIVEPLAYROCK is proud to release the GARY MOORE’S AMPS KEMPER PACK
Watch the video-demo
GARY MOORE’S AMP GEAR
Soldano SLO100 (10 amp rigs)
Used mostly just live from the very late 80s up until 1993 – which is when he started using Marshall almost exclusively.
Marshall JTM45 Reissue (10 amp rigs)
First used on Still Got the Blues album with Marshall 1960B 4 x12″ cabinets fitted with Electrovoice 12M speakers instead of the usual Celestions. All of the JTM45 amplifiers owned by Gary were stock models straight from the factory, with no modifications.
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100 (10 amp rigs)
Gary used this amp in his live setup for more than 10 years consistently from around 1994/95.
The package also contains some profiles from the Soldano SLO100 and MSL DSL package
A Free rig for you
You may also be interested in adding this to your collection
More kemper packages?
- Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier “sounds like” KEMPER PACK
- Mesa Boogie Lonestar “sounds like” KEMPER PACK
- Bogner Ecstacy 101b “sounds like” KEMPER PACK
- Marshall JTM45 “sounds like” KEMPER PACK
- Soldano SLO 100 “sounds like” KEMPER PACK