How to Import presets rigs and IR on your HEADRUSH
How to properly Import rigs and IR on your HEADRUSH
Hi I’m Thomas from Liveplayrock!
Today I will help you to perform a very important operation: Import the presets (called Rig) and the impulse responses (called IR) into your HeadRush (same procedure for Pedalboard Gigboard and MX5)
I have prepared a video tutorial for you where I will show you step by step what you must and must not do to get the best!
Below the video you will also find written all the useful steps to learn how to import files into your Headrush!
To transfer files between the HeadRush device and your computer:
- Connect your computer to the HeadRush USB port using a standard USB cable.
- With your computer powered on, power on the HeadRush using the power switch.
- Tap the … button in the upper-right corner of the screen, and tap Global Settings.
- In the Global Settings screen, tap the … button in the upper-right corner of the screen, and tap USB Transfer. On your computer, the HeadRush will appear as a mass-storage device called HeadRush.
((Windows users: If this is the first time you’ve connected it to this computer, you may need to wait a minute while it installs the class-compliant drivers. ))
- Open the HeadRush drive.
You will find it inside the “Rig” folder.
- Drag presets from the Liveplayrock folder into there. (inside the “Rig” folder).
- Once this is done, still inside Headrush drive you will find the “impulse” folder.
- Drag the IRs of the Liveplayrock folder into there. (inside the “impulse” folder).
- Now you can tap Sync on your Headrush display.
- Wait the upload.
- To connect the presets with your own IR follow the “info Point” found in the Liveplayrock folder.
- Next to each presets, in the info point you will find next to it the information about the IR name to load into the preset.
- For example, if the presets “BJ 01” has the IR called “V30 01”, you will have to search the Headrush list for the presets “BJ 01” and select it.
- Once this is done click on the green stomp called IR.
- A screen will open.
- Click on the folder ->then User.
- Click in the box below and search the list for the name of the IR indicated (in this case “V30 01”).
- Click on to select it!
- Go back with the arrow at the top left of the display, save the preset (important).
- Once this is done, the preset is ready to use.
- Enjoy Liveplayrock tones