Terms and conditions
Regarding the presets made in the studio: Liveplayrock does not have collaboration relationships with the brands represented (Kemper amp, Fractal Audio, Line 6 etc).
The sounds and presets are made in your own recording studio.
We create sounds and customize sounds through the use of these digital amplifiers.
In compliance with the GDPR regulations once you proceed to download a product( for free as well) you agree Liveplayrock will store your email address in his database.
You will be contacted only for informative purposes and your email address won’t be shared with anyone.
All rights reserved. Any use, in whole or in part, of the contents included in digital product is prohibited, including the storage, reproduction, re-elaboration, diffusion or distribution of the contents themselves through any technological platform, support or telematic network, without prior written authorization from Liveplayrock.
Personal information we collect:
When someone visits our Site we use a third party service, Google Analytics 4, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site. Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you by email in order to inform you about our new products or promotions through:
We use a plugin, Alo-Easymail newsletter( https://wordpress.org/plugins/alo-easymail), to deliver our e-newsletters. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies. For more information, please visit their above website.
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud and to improve our site ( by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Sit or to understand/run marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing you personal Information:
We use Google Analytics 4 to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track:
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through Liveplayrock, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com